December 18 is a day I will never forget.
Cebu Bloggers' Society (CBS) together with some volunteers and friends visited the Missionaries of the Poor Little Lamb Center in Sawang Calero, Pasil, Cebu City to send gifts to the elderly and the children with special needs there. What was unexpected is that we were the ones receiving gifts -- gifts that bring about indescribable joy and brings smiles to our hearts. Alas! I finally felt Christmas this year during that day.
Monday, December 19, 2011
Monday, December 12, 2011
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
2 years ago, I was not as active in the blogosphere. I was not a member of any blogging organization and I could not consider myself as a serious blogger. Fast forward to this year...a nomination in Best Cebu Blogs. Wow!
Best Cebu Blogs returns this year 2011 to give recognition to Cebu's Best Blogs. After a thorough screening process, 40 bloggers made it as the finalists for this year's bigger and better edition including yours truly in the Personal Blog category. The finalists will compete for the following awards:
- Top 10 Famous Blogs Facebook Contest
- Best Cebu Food Blog
- Best Cebu Personal Blog
- Best Cebu Photo Blog
- Best Cebu Travel Blog
- Best Cebu Technology Blog
- Best Cebu Fashion Blog
- CBSi Choice Award
- Nokia Philippines' Choice Award
The awarding of the winners will be held on December 9, 2011 at SM Conference Hall A. Atty. Ethelbert Ouano and Ms. Maan Cajipe will serve as emcees of the event.
There will also be raffle prizes to spice up the evening.
Best Cebu Blogs is made possible with the help of:
- Gold Sponsors: Nokia, Maribago Bluewater
- Silver Sponsors: SM City Cebu, Timex, GT Cosmetics
- Bronze Sponsors: Globe, Wacky Tots
- Donor Sponsor: Orange Brutus
- Online Media Partner: Cebu Bloggers Society, Inc.
- Other Partners: Pulso.ph, EmpressofDrac.com, Bjorn Cebuano, FaceCebu,net